Address: Queen Victoria Street, EC4V 5DE
Telephone: 020 7248 7546
Opening Times: Mon to Fri 10am-4pm
Description: The name comes from the King’s Wardrobe established in the mid-14th century near behind it, where the King’s ceremonial robes and other valuable possessions were stored. The church on the site was destroyed in the Great Fire and rebuilt by Wren as his last church commission in 1685-95. Seriously bomb-damaged in the Second World War it was rebuilt within the original walls and re-opened in 1961.The furnishings were assembled from various other City churches no longer existing.